Interrogative sentences are sentences that ask a question and end with a question mark.
An interrogative sentence is a type of sentence that asks a question and requires a response. It is used to seek information or ask for clarification.
Interrogative sentences are used to ask a question or request information. They are typically used to gather information or seek clarification.
- “What is your name?” (This sentence asks for the listener’s name.)
- “Where are you going?” (This sentence asks about the listener’s destination.)
- “Why did you do that?” (This sentence asks for a reason or explanation.)
- “Who are you?” (This sentence asks for the listener’s identity.)
- “How did you do that?” (This sentence asks for an explanation or method.)